House Of Honey
September 17, 2012
Before making her mark on the interior design world, Tamara Kaye-Honey was a buyer for Bergdorf Goodman, so you know the girl has got a good eye. Inspired by design and architecture Tamara reworks vintage finds to create fresh pieces that demonstrate her signature “New Vintage” style. Although I have not had the opportunity to check out her home décor store and design studio, House of Honey, in person, if her website is any indication of the finds, I am officially obsessed. Plus, how adorable is that name?
PS: Tamara’s blog is awesome, check it out!
Here are some of my favorite products available online right now.
1. Etched and Beveled Venetian Mirror
2. Chippendale Style Bamboo Square back Armchair
3. Pair of Authentic Longhorns Mounted on Beveled Lucite Base
4. Arthur Court Gilt Side Table
5. Pair of Brass 4-light Sconces with Glass Crystal Accents
6. Pair of Brass Stool