Style Scout: Conversation Piece
April 19, 2013
Earlier this week, the Luxe team hit the town to explore all that tabletop market had to offer. Gone are the days where your favorite entertaining pieces needed to be handled with care. Form, function and style were among the top trends we noticed, and you'll see these concepts exhibited in exciting new ways come fall.
1. No need to put a cork in it, you can save your wine in style with fun wine tools such as these from Kate Spade New York for Lenox.
2. Champagne served in buckets as stylist as this one from Tiffany's mean you can chill with flair.
3. Unlike your grandmother’s china, popular brands, like Vera Wang for Wedgwood, are making gorgeous china pieces in dishwasher safe finishes!
4. Catching the blues has never been more welcomed. Emerald may be the color of the year, but shades of blue will be gracing your table. From delicate details such as these found on Royal Copenhagen’s classic dinnerware pattern to bolder statement flatware you cannot go wrong.
5. Shake things up with your salt and pepper shakers. Even on a more subtle level companies like Puiforcat are having fun with functional tableware.