Luxe Interiors + Design is proud to unite with fellow SANDOW brands Interior Design, Metropolis, Galerie and ThinkLab for the launch of DesignTV by SANDOW, a digital programming initiative dedicated to exploring today’s climate of working remotely.
(Catch our video programming here)
Beginning Monday, March 30, on Facebook Live, the weeklong virtual venture will feature intimate conversations, product presentations, design tours and more hosted by the brands’ editors and featuring guests from all corners of the design community and beyond.
“Architects, designers and brand leaders are looking for connection and information during this difficult time and our focus–as always–is supporting the design industry,” says SANDOW founder and CEO Adam Sandow. “We are introducing DesignTV by SANDOW to bring our global design community together. Our editors are fortunate to have access to the greatest innovators and thinkers in design and we are connecting them to our audiences to keep them informed as we navigate through these unprecedented times.”
Brimming with engaging content, SANDOW virtual programming includes a roundtable with Luxe Editor-in-Chief Pamela Jaccarino and designers Peter Dunham, Denise McGaha and Nicole Fuller discussing innovations and takeaways for working from home in a creative industry. Luxe Homes Editor Lisa Bingham Dewart will also host a virtual tour of a beautiful Pacific Palisades, California, home with insight from designer Parrish Chilcoat. To round out the week, Luxe will also tee up its Design Master Class video series with John Saladino, Alexa Hampton and Jamie Drake.
In addition to being syndicated across the Facebook pages of each participating SANDOW brand, the programming will be featured on luxesource.com, interiordesign.net, metropolismag.com and galeriemagazine.com. Details about upcoming programming will be promoted on a variety digital channels, including each brand’s Facebook, Instagram Stories, newsletters and more.
Be sure to “like” the Facebook pages of Luxe Interiors + Design, Interior Design, Metropolis, Galerie, and ThinkLab to stay updated on DesignTV by SANDOW.
See below for a full programming schedule (dates, times, and programming subject to change).
- 1-1:35 pm ET: Interior Design’s State of the Industry, hosted by Cindy Allen
- 1:35-2 pm ET: Interior Design’s Creative Voices with Rick Joy, hosted by Cindy Allen
- 2-2:30 pm ET: Luxe Interiors and Design’s My WFH Space with Peter Dunham, Denise McGaha and Nicole Fuller, hosted by Pamela Jaccarino
- 2:30-3 pm ET: Galerie’s Virtual Design Tour with Steve Giannetti, hosted by Jacqueline Terrebonne
- 1-1:30 pm ET: Luxe Interiors and Design’s Virtual Design Tour of a Pacific Palisades, California, home with Parrish Chilcoat, hosted by Lisa Bingham Dewart
- 1:30-2 pm ET: Metropolis’ The New Normal for Workspaces, hosted by Avinash Rajagopal
- 2-3 pm ET: ThinkLab’s WFH Digital Seminar
- 1-1:30 pm ET: Interior Design’s 1on1 with Yves Behar, hosted by Cindy Allen
- 1:30-2 pm ET: Interior Design Town Hall, hosted by Cindy Allen
- 2-2:30 pm ET: An interview with Shaw Contract’s John Stephens, hosted by Cindy Allen
- 2:30-3 pm ET: DesignTV by SANDOW programming
- 1-1:30 pm ET: Galerie’s Creative Minds with Fanny Singer, hosted by Jacqueline Terrebonne
- 1:30-2 pm ET: Metropolis’ Doubling Down on Wellness, hosted by Avinash Rajagopal
- 2-2:30 pm ET: Interior Design’s Creative Voices, hosted by Cindy Allen
- 2:30-3 pm ET: Luxe Interiors + Design presents Design Master Class with John Saladino, Alexa Hampton and Jamie Drake, hosted by Pamela Jaccarino